I’ll have some coverage of the Chronicles V meet up soon I hope. Here is a rad pic of my dusty ass FR-S that this nice dude took. Peep his blog for more Chronicles V coverage http://www.flikazo.blogspot.com
Thanks for the great pic sir !
CRAZY. last week was just plain crazy. From the previous post you know that the FR-s was at Evasive. I now have some really nice shots Evasive took of the car which I will post in this blog. Between getting the car back home in time for The Chronicles V anniversary meet. Trying to set everything up to get engaged at The Chronicles V meet to my lovely girlfriend of 9 years. I’m a mess. Knocking out my daily job between all the madness and now scrambling to get work done to maybe go check out SEMA this week. Yay and stuff.
Here are the pics I promised. I have to Thank everyone at Evasive, Mackin,and Emergency Hookers for getting everything done on time. They even managed to get the New Leather Recaro Pole position seats in at the last minute before Emergency Hookers arrived to get the new and improved beast back to me.
Thanks for everyones help ! It is appreciated. True friends.
A little recap of what went down at Evasive.
1. Craft Square carbon GT mirrors
2. Cleib Rear carbon Diffuser
3. Driveshaft shop Carbon drive shaft.
4. Project MU brakes front and rear, 4 piston fronts and 2 piston rears. These things are straight amazing. Had fun bedding them in Friday. night.
5. Recaro Leather Pole Position seats. This was super last minute and cost me a small fortune. Would Like to say I HATE Mike Chang of Evasive for talking me into these. LOL! Thanks for the hookup Mike.
Car is not done but this is about it for this year. Next year we start figuring out the motor and some small things in the interior. Thanks for looking everyone !
Of couse when the pics were posted on a forum some douchebag was wondering why not much has been done to the motor. these things take time and series money to do right people. Jeez.
Great shot of the under side of the car. You can see a lot of my money went into suspension work. I think this is the best part of the FR-S and I really wanted it to be right. Shout out to Chris over at KW and Cusco USA for all their help in getting the right parts for the job. And before yoou email the question it is a Arqray exhaust. You can also see the rear Project MU 2 piston brakes.
A huge thank you to Eddie at Mackin for making this brake setup happen. Couldn’t be more happy with the Brakes. Absolutely beautiful. They work pretty damn good to. LOL! There you have it. More to come.
The FR-S was sent early in the morning to Evasive Motorsports for a big overhaul. Emergency Hookers came and picked up the car around 8:30am and was off for some stuff that has been on order from Japan for quite some time.
Evasive helped me obtain the following items for the FR-S.
1. Cleib Carbon rear diffuser
2. Driveshaft shop Carbon Drive shaft
3. Craft Square Carbon GT mirrors. (This cost a pretty penny because Evasive air shipped them from Japan) I also got lucky because these are made to order but it just so happened they had one set in stock.
4. Last but not least. Front and rear Project Mu BBK. These were special because they were not even supposed to be here before SEMA. They made it early though. Big Thank you to Mackin who is basically Project MU USA. More info on these later
I’m not going into details on this post on everything. I don’t even have the car back yet. When it does get back i will take better pics. Mike at Evasive shot all these upon my request while the car was being worked. Thanks to Mike and everyone at Evasive for their great work on the car and getting the parts in a timely manner.
Here is the unedited pics from yesterday that I flooded Instagram with LOL! Sorry everyone. I still get really excited when I mess with cars.
Enjoy. Better pics coming soon.